The authors are invited to submit their presentations to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2017.
The submissions can be either extended abstracts or drafts, full research papers, or survey articles. Simultaneous submissions to conferences with refereed proceedings are not allowed.
The topics of the symposium include, but are not restricted to,
- Discrete dynamical systems,
- Coding and information theory,
and related topics. Also papers extending the scope to other areas of discrete mathematics are welcome.
The proceedings of the symposium will be published as a technical report of Turku Centre for Computer Science (TUCS) of selected papers. A special issue of a journal, e.g., Fundamenta Informaticae, will be edited afterwards.
There is a printable version of the Call for Papers here:
Please feel free to print and distribute!
Links to previous special issues:
- RuFiDiM 2014: Fundamenta Informaticae, vol. 145.3 (2016)
- RuFiDim 2012: Fundamenta informaticae, vol. 132.1 (2014)
- RuFiDiM 2011: Zapiski Nauchnyh Seminarov POMI, vol. 402 (2012)
752 total views, 1 views today