- Submission deadline:
February 9February 13 – closed
- Notification of acceptance: March 17
- Final versions: March 27
- Exploratory papers deadline: May 4 – closed
- Exploratory papers notification: within 10 days of submission
- Early registration fee until:
May 4May 11 – closed
- Final registration deadline:
- AUTOMATA 2015: June 8-10
Andreas Deutsch, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
Cellular automaton models for collective cell behavior
Turlough Neary, University of Zürich and ETH, Switzerland
Tag systems and the complexity of simple programs
Ville Salo, Universidad de Chile, Chile
Groups and monoids of cellular automata
Luke Schaeffer, MIT, USA
A Physically Universal Quantum Cellular Automaton
About the Conference
AUTOMATA 2015 is the twenty-first workshop in a series of events established in 1995. These workshops aim:
- To establish and maintain a permanent, international, multidisciplinary forum for the collaboration of researchers in the field of Cellular Automata (CA) and Discrete Complex Systems (DCS).
- To provide a platform for presenting and discussing new ideas and results.
- To support the development of theory and applications of CA and DCS (e.g. parallel computing, physics, biology, social sciences, and others) as long as fundamental aspects and their relations are concerned.
- To identify and study within an inter- and multidisciplinary context, the important fundamental aspects, concepts, notions and problems concerning CA and DCS.